At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
As a client’s portfolio may consist of various financial assets such as stocks and bonds that an investment manager oversees, the Real Estate Asset Management group oversees the performance of real estate assets that range from office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties, to single family homes, vacant land and agricultural holdings.
The Real Estate Investment Consultant (REIC) serves as a local real estate market expert and contact for the Real Estate Asset Management group within a given territory. They have responsibility to develop new client relationships, and provide investment advice and strategy with the primary focus being to capture new real estate assets and accounts under management. The REIC acts as the advisor to Wells Fargo investment professionals and other specialists who serve as the client’s service team, and the client themselves. They also provide real estate asset management and client servicing for a complex portfolio of assets in accordance with bank policies and procedures. The REIC provides clients with solutions to complex real estate problems, will design and structure individual real estate investment portfolios to meet client objectives, and provide portfolio analysis to ensure client portfolios are properly diversified and managed to achieve maximum investment performance and focus on business expansion.
This is a high level real estate investment advisory and business development position that provides strong applicants with the ability to work with Wells Fargo’s highest net worth clients to advise them and help them grow investment real estate portfolios. In this regard a strong understanding of real estate investment concepts and underwriting, as well as a demonstrated track record of leasing, acquisitions, and management are required. Knowledge of national and local real estate markets is also required. Commercial/Investment Real Estate sales experience is also required. Previous experience in a real estate fiduciary role is highly desired.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of real estate investment experience, commercial real estate experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of real estate sales experience
- 3+ years of real estate underwriting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including high level of proficiency in modeling
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of document provisions, taxes, investments, and national real estate market conditions
- Knowledge/Exposure to ARGUS and YARDI
- High level real estate acquisition experience
- Commercial and/or Investment Real Estate sales experience
- Real Estate fiduciary experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.