At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Responsible for leading a team of investment and fiduciary professionals and the performance of the Fiduciary and Investment Wealth Management line of business within a region(s) supporting a primary HUB or multiple smaller HUB locations. Key management responsibilities include: business growth, sales management, client retention, economic stewardship, risk management, team member development and recruitment. Also accountable for coaching and developing team members to manage through change. Key areas of focus include: new client acquisition; relationship management; discovery and planning penetration; implementation of wealth planning; and, advice model execution by integrating knowledge and fiduciary principles, as well as sourcing Specialized Wealth Services sales. The RMIF is a representative of Wealth Management s services and partners across Wealth, Brokerage, & Retirement s lines of business, channels, and external partners including centers of influence.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of wealth management experience including 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: investment management, trust, or investment planning
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree, Certified Financial Planner (tm) designation, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Knowledge and understanding of wealth planning, trust, estate, fiduciary law, taxation, and investments
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.