At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and Consumer Banking. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
This is the most senior level Private Banking Management job located in only the largest major metropolitan offices; may also exist in startup offices with extremely high potential for seasoned bankers. Manages a team of 8 Private Bankers responsible for managing complex banking relationships with high net worth customers. Typically has responsibility for high producing private banking office(s) with the largest Net Income, 2BB in Loan Outstandings and 3BB in Deposit Portfolio balances. Assigns accounts and ensures relationships are managed according to customer objectives and company policy/procedures. Analyzes financial, tax and credit needs of customers, monitors customers changing needs and recommends strategies that utilize company products/services. Manages cross-sale ratios and account retention within team and develops new business through existing customer base and interaction with external resources. Manages staff levels including selection and development of staff.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of private banking experience, corporate banking experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of management experience, in private or corporate banking
- 5+ years of business development experience
- Ability to deliver highly complex credit and deposit solutions to clients
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.