At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM) business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. Investment & Fiduciary Services (IFS) is within WM and works with our clients to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. As one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions, we bring together a team of experienced professionals to gain insight into each client’s unique situation so that we may deliver specialized wealth solutions that best meet their needs and goals. Within IFS, we have 6 Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) offices that support clients and field offices by providing trust administration, investment management, and fiduciary services.
The WM Senior Fiduciary Administrator 3 on the Personal Trust Market Service Team administers the client account in order to create, expand and service WM FMS relationships while managing the risk of those accounts. Responsible for making sound fiduciary judgments and recommendations. Duties may include: setting up, administering, terminating and distributing complex accounts of all types. Identifies customer needs and offers solutions. Develops knowledge of investment strategies, objectives, asset allocations. Communicates directly with clients, WF partners and centers of influence as well as external resources, e.g. accountants or attorneys, who are related to the client accounts as part of day-to-day administration. Partners with WM professionals to identify and develop financial planning opportunities. Analyzes trust/financial information, reacts accordingly and reprioritizes as appropriate. May act as mentor or team leader to provide work direction.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following industries: financial, trust, or legal
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to review trust agreement documents and ensure bank compliance
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation
- A BS/BA degree or higher (such as MBA/JD/LLM) in business, management, law or trust and wealth management
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.