At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Primary contact for coordination for Investment & Fiduciary Services; serves as subject matter expert in Fiduciary advice. Delivers advisory based services to clients with highly complex Wealth Management (WM) planning needs in collaboration with clients, partners and Centers of Influence. Grows & retains WM relationships by integrating fiduciary knowledge, wealth planning, investment knowledge (asset allocation, multiple asset class usage, risk management), & client acquisition skills. Acquires new high net worth client (HNW) and ultra high net worth relationships through consistent profiling on the 12 WM Issues and needs assessment. Includes: Adhering to the Tactical Sales Process, Client Discovery Review (CDR), profiling, estate plan & wealth transfer document review & cash flow analysis, selecting appropriate strategies & taxation. Conversant in all aspects of Specialized Wealth Services (SWS); may specialize in some areas. May serve as Relationship Manager or partner with a Wealth Advisor (or other Relationship Manager) in serving HNW relationships. Takes a full balance sheet approach when sourcing new business including identifying and referring new credit, deposit and/or brokerage opportunities. Actively participates in the delivery of quality client events. Engages in WM conversations, applies tax & transition strategies, introducing Wealth Planning Strategists/ Planners for complex or comprehensive planning engagements and SWS Specialists for appropriate solutions, enabling clients to leverage & protect the value of their estates. Applies in depth knowledge of each of the 12 WM Issues, and needs assessment to evolve the advice cycle. Focuses on clients w/ a minimum net worth of $5MM or as determined by mgmt. Introduces Wealth Planning Strategists for wealth plans above $5MM. May act as team lead and/or mgr. Collaborates w/ Center Administration team on compliance/risk issues. Developing new and expanding current WM relationships is a key function of the role.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of financial planning experience, estate planning experience, or a combination of both; in wealth management
- A Juris Doctor (JD) degree
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Established network in the local market
- Experience in wealth management with net worth clients of at least five million dollars
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial and estate planning, fiduciary/trust, wealth transfer, leverage, multiple asset class usage, asset allocation strategies, and taxation
- Solid knowledge and understanding of fiduciary law and federal regulations
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with financial planning software; proficient with cash flow modeling tools; proficient with mobile technology.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.