At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Manages the most complex and sophisticated banking relationships with Ultra High Net Worth and/or Family Wealth clients. Utilizes strong credit expertise to advise clients on appropriate solutions. Manages the largest and most complex customized credit portfolios. Consults with team and clients to develop risk management and full balance sheet solutions using an integrated approach to meet client financial objectives. Develops new and expands current relationships by partnering across the Wells Fargo enterprise. Markets capabilities, objectives and client segmentation strategy throughout WF. Analyzes financial, tax and credit needs of clients, monitors clients' risk profile and changing needs. Prepares loan packages for credit review and underwriting Ensures records are maintained within policy guidelines. Facilitates the implementation of strategies that utilize Wells Fargo institutional capabilities to create and enhance client wealth. Provides training and guidance to less experienced Private Bankers. Incumbents have excellent sales/relationship management and teaming skills; an established external presence; exceptionally strong credit skills and deposit understanding. Ability to deliver highly complex credit/deposit solutions to clients. Incumbents have knowledge of non-traditional bank products and services to meet unique client needs. This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: corporate, consumer, mortgage, or private banking
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Commercial real estate experience
- New business development experience
- Credit experience
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.