At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and Consumer Banking. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
As an investment manager oversees a client’s portfolio of various financial assets such as stocks and bonds, the Sr Real Estate Asset Manager oversees the performance of the client’s portfolio of real estate assets that range in type from retail, office, multi-family, and industrial properties to single family homes, and vacant land.
The role of the Sr Real Estate Asset Manager is to service the real estate asset management needs of our clients and partner with our sales team to develop new real estate asset management business through internal networking and partnering.
Duties may include: Manages complex real estate assets and portfolios that contain an assortment of property types, primarily commercial. Confers with clients, vendors and other professionals regarding asset management of real estate. Duties include any or all of the following: selling assets, buying assets, negotiating leases, supervising renovation/maintenance/repairs, inspecting assets, internal portfolio and asset reporting, and arranging appraisals or valuations as necessary. Provides real estate asset and investment management and client servicing for a complex portfolio of assets in accordance with the governing instruments, fiduciary laws, bank policies and procedures. Develops and retains business through exceptional service to customers and internal partners. Provides clients with solutions to and analytics for complex real estate assets to ensure client portfolios are managed to achieve maximum investment performance.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of real estate relationship management experience
- Strong computer modeling skills including robust Excel and Argus capabilities
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of real estate asset management
- Advanced commercial real estate industry experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of asset management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wealth management
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Relationship management and asset management (and/or property management) experience in an environment serving private, high net worth clients (not institutional)
- Proven ability to manage real estate assets in a consultative fashion for clients and professionally executing acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and/or project management assignments for various property types and other complex assignments
- Demonstrated ability to develop and enhance client relationships leading to increased revenue
- Sound judgment, problem solving, and risk assessment in the application of analytical conclusions and management recommendations
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and work effectively in a team environment
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of financial or estate planning
- Knowledge and expertise in financial modeling
- Strong experience with commercial real estate acquisition
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.