At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Investment Strategist provides clients a holistic investment approach to HNW clients and is delivered consistently through multiple channels. Grows new business and revenue while leveraging partnership opportunities throughout the firm; manages significant client accounts and may act as a lead for Investment Management Specialist and/or a defined market area; possesses strong product knowledge and excellent sales and relationship skills to service clients; and manages difficult, larger and more complex globally diversified investment portfolios; strong emphasis on new business and revenue generation. Responsibilities include: consulting the team to develop and recommend a client centric investment portfolio with full diversification using all of WM s investment solutions; recognizes financial/non-financial asset opportunities to integrate into the overall investment plan for clients; utilizes the investment plan as a guide to a broader holistic investment methodology; develops and executes client investment strategy; with broad investment strategy authority and acting within established investment policy guidelines, provides advice to generate returns commensurate with an acceptable level of risk for the client; is the voice of WM investment philosophy/asset management capabilities; and disseminates investment management thought leadership information across their geography to clients. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of investment management experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to independently advise partners and customers
- An active Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.