At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and Consumer Banking. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preservice and transfer their wealth.
The WM Sr Loan Team Manager 3 is responsible for managing a large team of credit analysts, underwriters and/or WM Loan Team Managers to deliver high quality custom credit solutions. Accountable for leading the efficient and timely delivery of credit services by managing, tracking, assigning and balancing production of day to day underwriting through the supervision of others. Provides recommendations and guidance to Private Banker, Regional Private Banking Manager, WM Loan Team Manager and Underwriter/Analyst during all aspects of the credit underwriting, approval, delivery and ongoing risk management processes. Actively manages and reports on the timely completion of work and progress in the custom credit pipeline to Sr. Management & Regional Team. Assists with determining level of WM interest or whether to defer to another line of business. Engages in an advisory capacity with clients as part of the relationship team. Maintains collaborative relationships within Wealth Management and the broader Wells Fargo community. Engages in consultative, strategic sales and tactical coaching to Private Bankers in partnership with Regional Private Banking Manager. Plays an integral role in enhancing the credit knowledge of internal partners through coaching and product training. Drives a consistent and balanced credit culture by managing asset quality standards with growth objectives. Ensures compliance with government regulatory requirements. Ensures accurate preparation and submission of periodic reports and makes presentations. Exercises approval authority on new and existing custom and consumer credit requests as well as other operational items including exceptions and overrides.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of credit experience in private banking or commercial banking
- 4+ years of management experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit underwriting and risk management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of sales and client management processes
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.