At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of WIM’s five lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA), and Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture
- Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
Wells Fargo Wealth Management is an industry leader in providing unique financial services to high net worth clients including comprehensive wealth planning/advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, retirement, fiduciary and insurance.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of The Private Bank (TPB) Servicing Team! The Private Bank is a by invitation only exclusive segment of our high net worth clientele. The Private Bank Servicing Team partners with the Relationship Team to offer a seamless, beyond exceptional service experience to this special client segment.
The WM TPB Client Service Specialist Licensed 1 position is responsible for supporting internal and external clients by providing moderately complex to complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, client service and technical support. Assists with relationship management for both banking and brokerage clients, and executes and confirms moderately complex securities transactions initiated by clients.
Acting as primary liaison between clients and Wells Fargo Bank and/or Wells Fargo Advisors; answering questions and solving problems involving all bank departments; making outbound client calls with or without relationship managers; ensuring proper servicing and maintenance of accounts; adhering to compliance, and ensuring clear, concise documentation while achieving the highest level of quality service.
This position requires securities licensing.The Minneapolis, MN hours of operation are Monday-Friday between 6:00am-6:00pm. Candidates need to be flexible between these hours of operation. Tentative start date for this position is Monday, December 10th 2018.
- 3+ years of client service experience, business experience, or a combination of both
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Brokerage industry experience
- Call center experience
- Retail banking experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.