At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
This position will be a member of the Wealth Planning Center (WPC) team. The WPC is responsible for supporting and influencing planning efforts in the affluent, ultra-affluent, high net worth and ultra-high net worth segments in promoting a planning culture and driving towards the vision of a plan for every client.
The Business Support Consultant will be responsible for WPC compliance with Wells Fargo risk requirements for Personal and Business Financial Planning software tools and systems. This includes adherence to policy, creating and updating risk related documents, and testing and validating software applications against documented risk requirements.
Additionally, the Business Support Consultant will partner with Wells Fargo Risk and Compliance teams to insure the WPC is in compliance with changing risk requirements and that internal process and testing documents are maintained.
- Supporting all activities regarding risk that impact the financial planning tools and resources for Regional Wealth Planning, Abbot Downing, and Relationship Managers.
- Partnering with Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) and outside third party vendors to drive financial planning tool projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholder teams to help drive planning requirements across the enterprise.
- Managing, documenting and testing different risk requirements associated with financial planning tools used in the Private Bank.
- Collaborating with multiple risk teams to make sure that corporate risk requirements are being met by the Wealth Planning team in regards to Financial Planning Tools
- Supporting ongoing tool deployment including testing, compliance submissions, and release requirement documentation. Will also support other tasks associated with Wells Fargo financial planning tools, gap tools, templates and research applications.
- Provide feedback to management to update and maintain procedures as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of financial planning
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Financial Planning Applications (Wealthstation, Naviplan, Z-calc, BNA)
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to respond to inquiries in a positive and constructive manner
- Risk management background is helpful
- Ability to work on multiple projects with changing timelines and requirements
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.