Location of Position: Seattle
Need a full-time job this summer but also have summer vacay plans? Look no further! Offering flexible scheduling and full-time hours to work with children 0-12 as a floating, in-home caregiver!
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Guaranteed weekly hours with some flexibility in days and times.
- Independence and ability to set work schedule
- App based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments.
- No searching for repeat jobs; we staff you and you care for the family on assignment.
- Minimum one year experience in the field of childcare, including infants + toddlers
- Authorization to work anywhere in the US, on a W2
- CPR & First Aid certified (or ability to obtain certification immediately)
- A smart phone (with data)
- Independent and communicative individual who can think on their feet.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Services Provided by our Caregivers:
- Transitioning with the child when parent(s) / guardian(s) leave the home
- Providing a safe environment for the child(ren)
- Engaging the child in play, story time, arts & crafts, and fun activities that are age appropriate
- Meal preparation, as needed, for the children in your care
- Clean-up of activities, games and toys used during the care time
- No driving, no house cleaning
Compensation: $15-$16 per hour
To apply, text SUMMER VACAY to 206-659-4156 or email us at: email@example.com
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page