It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
TITLE: Product Support Agent
Job Type: (Full-Time, Part-Time)
Location: United States - @HomeAt Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Schedule: Discussed during the Process
Part-Time: 20 – 35 hours/week
Full-Time: 40 hours/week
Care about people? Join our upbeat, friendly Customer Product Support team to assist this leading edge, nationally-recognized, technology provider.
If this describes you …
• Customer-service oriented
• Have a passion for technology
• Enjoy helping people
• Passionate & Motivated
• Interested in career advancement
… then, APPLY TODAY!
Being a Concentrix Customer Product Support team member can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. Concentrix is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
In this position, you'll be fielding questions from customers of a large leading edge, nationally recognized technology company. You will be empowered to solve simple to complex issues for these customers. As a Customer Product Support team member, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you help them.
Become a Member of the Concentrix Team
What we offer:
And here’s the important stuff… Concentrix provides our team members with:
• Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
What we're looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at Concentrix.
Of course, there are some other requirements too.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year+ customer service experience
• Competency using Microsoft Windows
• Exceptional Communication & Verbal skills
• Strong soft skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Able to easily build rapport with customers
• Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
What you need to have:
• You must have high speed Internet Service, which will be tested as part of the application process. Minimum of 5.0 mbps download and 3.0 mbps upload
• Your monitor will need to be 19” – minimum (capable of 1024x768). A flat panel display is highly recommended; televisions cannot be used as monitors.
• Your computer (Desktop or Laptop) memory type must be 4 GB
• You must provide keyboard and mouse
• A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work, with a door that closes.
• Basic Landline Telephone Service is required during training and for Production calls.
• An approved headset will be required before you start working with us. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
• A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
• We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.