It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
TITLE: Work at Home US: Customer Service Representative
CAREER TYPE: Full-Time, Part-Time (Seasonal)
LOCATION: Virtual United States, exclusions may apply see below
At Concentrix, we are fanatical about our clients and staff. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
SCHEDULE: Discussed during the Process
Full-Time: 30-40 hours/week
Part-Time: 20 – 29 hours/week
Care about people? Join our upbeat, friendly Customer Service Representative team to assist this leading edge, nationally-recognized, technology provider.
If this describes you …
• Customer-service oriented
• Have a passion for technology
• Enjoy helping people
• Focused & Motivated
• Interested in career advancement
… then, APPLY TODAY!
Being a Concentrix Customer Service Representative team member can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. Concentrix is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
In this position, you'll be fielding questions from customers of a large leading edge, nationally recognized technology company. You will be empowered to solve simple to complex issues for these customers. As a Customer Service team member, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you help them.
Become a Member of the Concentrix Team!
What we offer:
And here’s the important stuff… Concentrix provides our team members with:
• Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
• Starting salary $10.00/hour.
• Monthly performance incentives
• Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
What we're looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just a few of the attributes valued at Concentrix.
Other Requirements include:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year+ customer service experience
• Competency using Microsoft Windows
• Exceptional communication & verbal skills
• Strong soft skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Able to easily build rapport with customers
• Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
What you need to have:
• A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work, with a door that closes.
• A webcam friendly environment
• Open availability; Flexible to work any shift provided
• A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications
• We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
General Equipment Requirements
These items are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
• Computer (Desktop or Laptop with Monitor)
• Monitor 19" or larger
• High Speed Internet
• Phone Service
• Call-Taking Headset
Not Hiring in the Following States:
Alaska, California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the Customer experience and Business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
For application inquiries send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.