Ready for a high-priority role as a Workday Integrations Specialist? We are looking for an integrations specialist to join our HCM Team. We launched Workday in June, and we are working to build a team to support our users.
You will bring your expertise in creating Workday EIB and core connector integrations. While not required to build new Studio integrations, your working knowledge of Studio is needed, in order to support ongoing maintenance and work with third-party consultants to develop new integrations.
- Ability to lead as a technical expert in new integration/interface development including gathering requirements, design, documentation, development, testing and deployment.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to partner with internal business users/stakeholders and third parties.
- Responsible to manage integration testing and communications related to Workday updates.
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans for new integrations, including estimation, design, QA Testing, deployment and support.
- Perform Workday integration administration in Production and Sandbox environments.
- Support technical troubleshooting, integration and escalations across the business, vendors, and information technology
- Perform reviews of new features and functionality and communicate opportunities or issues.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- 1-2+ year of experience in Workday HCM; experience in integration development.
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, confidential environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Consistent in performance and practices ethical, professional behavior.
- Works well independently, yet is cooperative in working with team members.
- Strong understanding and experience with Workday reporting
- Solid experience with Workday Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, BIRT and Web Services.
- Experience with bi-directional integrations with Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as related to data integrations.
- Familiarity with functional areas of Human Resources (i.e., recruiting, benefits, training, compensation planning, performance, succession planning), and Human Resources laws.
- Project experience in a technical role with one or more HCM implementations a plus.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.