Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Workforce Analyst will work with the WFM team to assist in managing all aspects of call center efficiency and resource utilization for our inbound call center operations. The WFM Analyst will assist in overseeing and ensuring our ability to meet Service Level Expectations while maximizing agent utilization.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on center and agent performance from ACD and Workforce Management tool
- Administration of Workforce Management tool
- Analyzes and reports historical data and trends and develop forecast models
- Partners closely with local real-time and reporting resources
- Responsible for managing intraday activity
- Generates staffing needs forecasts and employee schedules
- Manages schedule changes
- Uses analysis results to forecast contact arrival and build staffing and scheduling plans to meet business unit goals and objectives
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 6+ months of Call center experience
- Call center WFM experience
- Proficiency within Google Sheets (ability to maintain and manage workbooks)
- Ability to work 7:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday through Friday with a set schedule and the ability to work overtime and weekends based on business needs
- Experience in multi-site call center planning, forecasting, and scheduling
creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth Care, Health Care, Workforce management, call center, Google sheets