About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,400 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco, but we’re decentralized so every local Wells Fargo location is a headquarters for satisfying our customers’ financial needs and helping them succeed financially. We do business with 70 million customers and one in three U.S. households. Wells Fargo has approximately 268,000 team members in 42 countries and territories across our more than 90 businesses.
Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights, and perspectives from Wells Fargo are available at Wells Fargo Stories https://stories.wf.com.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
Wells Fargo Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI)
The PVSI group aligns and integrates groups from across Wells Fargo to focus on the delivery of the next generation of payments capabilities and advance our digital and online offerings. This group also invests in research, development and strategic partnerships dedicated to designing new customer experiences and products. This group includes Consumer Credit Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products, Treasury Management and Merchant Services, Innovation, One Wells Fargo, Virtual Channels and Operations.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC)
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) supports the majority of all customer interactions at Wells Fargo. With our customers' growing preference for virtual interaction, we are in the best position to connect the customer experience across all channels — full-service and self-service, virtual and physical.
With approximately 13,000 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels -- digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence). As part of Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI), WFVC's vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences anytime, anyhow, and anywhere.
Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives, and our customer-facing contact centers support approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. Whether our customers connect with us online or by phone, email, or in writing, WFVC is positioned to satisfy our customers' financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This executive will be a key member of the WFVC executive team and will focus on managing workforce planning, reporting and analytics needs for both WFVC and the Enterprise.
This leader will build a strong analytical foundation to consolidate and integrate data across interactions, customers, team members and products connecting various silos of data so it can be used more effectively to improve supervision and oversight processes. This foundation will in turn provide key metrics and reporting to enhance accountability throughout WFVC’s leadership structure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help set the strategy for a standardization of workforce management function for the contact centers
- Support new workforce management function and requirements for new ways of interacting with customers including messaging, social and chat.
- Support critical contact center analytical functions to understand call trends and identify opportunities to reduce contacts.
- Help standardize analytic reporting across the CC ecosystem.
In addition to the required qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate effectiveness in building high performing teams focused on driving business results through leadership effectiveness and team member engagement; contributing to the broad WFVC strategy with a One Wells Fargo lens by living the vision and values of Wells Fargo.
This collaborative leader must be capable of initiating action and managing change. The role demands a persuasive, effective communicator who can position WFVC as an indispensable business partner. It requires a leader with strong relationship management, influencing, vision and execution skills. A key differentiator will be the ability to understand and operate successfully in a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following functional areas: business process, quality assurance, strategic planning, or project management
- 8+ years of management experience
- A seasoned senior leader with at least 10+ years of increasing responsibility in leadership positions with strong analytical and workforce management experience
- Demonstrated management experience building and leading a high performing and engaged team
- Transformational leader who can understand and leverage latest technology and tools to accelerate effectiveness and maximize efficiency while inspiring the team.
- Disciplined operational thinker who can manage in a complex risk environment.
- Proven track record of developing actionable data and reporting strategies to inform, influence, and drive business outcomes
- Must have strong understanding of business drivers and processes and be an effective influencer that has credibility with business leaders and able to offer credible challenge as needed.
- Results with instilling a pervasive culture of accountability across teams and throughout the business.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership skills including relationship building, partnering and collaboration skills with clear ability to influence, gain buy-in and negotiate with a diverse group of key business partners/stakeholders including senior management.
- Partner effectively with other lines of business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to senior management and ability to articulate key messages around risk, issues, customer impacts, etc.
- Demonstrated change leadership skills with ability to lead through change impacts.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.