Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a
great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream
of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible
growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true.
Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group
is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve
our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for
the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million
Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their
symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the
system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their
health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive
way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of
Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
The Workforce Command Center Analyst monitors the overall health of the call center operations and is responsible for executive communications regarding service performance. The command center team creates visibility to key performance outcomes, identifies potential service impacting events and coordinates activity to resolve those events. This role is accountable for knowing what is happening and what steps are being taken to mitigate impact to performance.
- Utilize workforce management and call center tools to understand the current state of performance across all supported businesses.
- Monitor real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and communicate service results to management
- Monitor all reporting and websites that indicate a potential or current event, that could impact service performance across businesses. This can include system issues, outages, weather, world events, etc.
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards, daily and monthly communications
- Analyze historical and trend data to ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Assist in preparing ad-hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report and dashboard development to team members and management as needed
- Work in a highly visible environment
- Tours in the Command Center are frequent
- Professional attire is required
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Create and maintain existing procedure documentation
- Work independently
- May act as a resource for others for key initiatives or projects
- May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience working in a call center and / or transaction site with knowledge of workforce systems such as: Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and / or Blue Pumpkin
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday including weekends
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Workforce Management experience
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, OptumRX, training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Pharmacy, PBM, Pharmacy Benefit Management, inbound calls, Call Center, SME, phone support