Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
The Workforce Command Center Analyst monitors the overall health of the call center operations and is responsible for executive communications regarding service performance. The command center team creates visibility to key performance outcomes, identifies potential service impacting events and coordinates activity to resolve those events. This role is accountable for knowing what is happening and what steps are being taken to mitigate impact to performance.
- Utilize workforce management and call center tools to understand the current state of performance across all supported businesses.
- Monitor real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and communicate service results to management
- Monitor all reporting and websites that indicate a potential or current event, that could impact service performance across businesses. This can include system issues, outages, weather, world events, etc.
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards, daily and monthly communications
- Analyze historical and trend data to ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Assist in preparing ad-hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report and dashboard development to team members and management as needed
- Work in a highly visible environment
- Tours in the Command Center are frequent
- Professional attire is required
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Create and maintain existing procedure documentation
- Work independently
- May act as a resource for others for key initiatives or projects
- May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience working in a call center and / or transaction site with knowledge of workforce systems such as: Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and / or Blue Pumpkin
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday including weekends
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Workforce Management experience