DescriptionThe Workforce Management Professional 1 applies and integrates advanced and predictive analysis, people metrics and reporting to develop strategic and operational insights for workforce decision-making (e.g., staffing, learning and development, talent management, diversity and human resource compliance). The Workforce Management Professional 1 work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity.
The Workforce Management Professional 1 assesses organizational staffing and identifies requirements and solutions to meet workforce objectives. Provides analysis of talent and staffing needs based on strategic planning at the enterprise level. Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards. Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction. Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Less than 3 years of Workforce Management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Advanced Degree
- Prior experience in Process or Project Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours40