Job ID 38784
Position Location US-NC-Kannapolis
Facility Name Kannapolis, Transitional Health Services of
Job Category LPN
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Shift Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
An extraordinary opportunity in one of the nations’ top Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing health care providers in our dynamic facility located in Kannapolis , North Carolina .
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our clients and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation, it’s the little things we do that really make the difference. Join us in fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands.”
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. W e offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
We are looking for a Workforce Manager for Nursing Services responsible for the care center's recruitment, orientation, employee engagement, scheduling and staffing.
Core responsibilities include :
- Maintain the care center master schedule template.
- Ensure master schedule is consistent with budgeted census and budgeted PPD and operational standards.
- Maintain care center electronic scheduling system on a daily basis.
- Partner with Executive Director to manage PPDs in accordance with operational standards
- Post and communicate the care center schedule with staff
Qualified applicants must possess the following :
- College degree in Nursing preferred.
- RN or LPN preferred.
- Must have knowledge of PPD calculations and PPD management.
- Must have working knowledge of Human Resources and Employee Relations practices.
- Must be proficient in MSN Office Suite and associated software programs.
Facility and Benefit Information
Reasons To Join Our Team :
- Competitive base compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holiday Time Off and more…
- An amazing leader and colleagues
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.