Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children and adolescents? If so, you could become a part of a team creating meaningful, independent and productive lives for those individuals that we serve.
Being a Wrap Specialist has its Advantages
As a Wrap Specialist at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunities to make a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- Professional growth through working alongside others in one of the most advanced behavioral health organizations in the country
- Low-cost, high coverage health benefits, generous time off, and free retirement
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides services for children and families to ensure a community without abuse, neglect and abandonment, so all children grow to their full potential. Based out of Orlando, FL, this position is responsible for:
- Linking children and their families to service delivery system that is responsive and flexible
- Facilitating Family Team Conferences and maintaining relationships with all vested stakeholders.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental Health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,000 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer generous time-off policies and a 403(b) retirement plan, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.
Click on the following link to see why we are a great place to work: http://benefits.devereux.org
Keywords: wraparound specialist, wraparound facilitator, community facilitator, family support worker, wraparound services, child welfare, diversion, creole.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Criminology, Juvenile Justice, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Special Education, Education, Human Development, Child Development, Family Development, Marriage and Family Therapy, and/or Nursing required
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field preferred
- Experience required in the following fields:
- One year experience working with families and children
- One year experience working with child welfare and data management systems
- One year experience working in a mental health, substance abuse, solution focused framework and/or wraparound
- Must be able to complete a Three-Day new hire orientation clare; hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm each day. Orientations are offered in Orlando, FL and Titusville, FL.
- Valid Florida Driver's License
- Applicant is required to be fluent in Haitian-Creole required.