Youth Residential Counselor Job Fair 12/14
Primary Location: NJ-NJSomerset-80 Cottontail Ln
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
New Jersey MENTOR
Job Fair/Open House
Friday, December 14th 10am-2pm
New Jersey MENTOR, 80 Cottontail Lane, Somerset, NJ
We are conducting on-site interviews for Youth Residential Counselors/Youth Support Specialists for full-time, part-time and per diem positions across the state of New Jersey!
New Jersey MENTOR youth support services provides behavioral health counseling, training, and direct support to address the functional/daily or social skills for youth with developmental disabilities, substance abuse history and/or emotional or behavioral challenges. We have a range of settings in which we provide these services. As a Youth Residential Counselor/Youth Support Specialist, you will inspire hope and empower lives!
Please visit our full job description at: https://jobs.thementornetwork.com/job/somerset/youth-support-specialist/746/9973188
High School Diploma with at least 3 years’ of verifiable experience working with At-Risk Youth; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Services, Criminal Justice or Psychology with 1 year experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must have verifiable experience providing service to teens ages 10-18 with emotional, medical, and behavioral challenges
- CPR/First Aid certification is a plus
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Successful clearance of 2-3 professional references
- All hires will be required to attend a two week orientation: Monday through Friday
New Jersey MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!